Friday, June 29, 2012

FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS


Giving someone a friendship bracelet is a great way to show them how much you care. They are all symbols of the love you have for your cherished friends. I was looking forward to make bracelets with my 3-year old grandson Linas.


But on our first few attempts, I ended up doing most of the work. I forgot how challenging it can be for little fingers to work with the very thin and unforgiving embroidery floss. 


Maybe we will do an easy one first and next week, I'll do the tutorial for the more challenging bracelets. So, here are two easy patterns for kids. 
1. Clich here: DIY Wrap Bracelet Tutorial  and

2. Click here: DIY Macrame Tutorial

Positive affirmation for the day: Today I will do things that make me feel good.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Linas & Lana 

No comments:

Post a Comment